Roadtrip

Rain and more Rain!

Rain and more Rain!

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Bobo as a puppy

Bobo as a puppy

Philo

Philo
Home sweet home!

Rose & Cookie

Rose & Cookie
Rescues from the Humane Society

Monday, March 15, 2010

ant farm

Okay i just want to say thanks to aunt Amy and uncle Dave for giving me the ant farm thing. It is really cool and I love it a lot.There are about 5 different holes all leading different places and connecting. I will try to put up a picture when I have free time.

5 comments:

  1. got any photos of the ant farm?? glad you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph; I just would like to wish you a very, VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

    Enjoy your special day. I hope you live to be 154!

    xo, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jo sobo!!! hapy birthday!!! love you!! uncle dave & aunt amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. joe u see "dragon trainer"? dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I have seen How to Train your Dragon. I also read the book. They were very different.

    ReplyDelete