Roadtrip

Rain and more Rain!

Rain and more Rain!

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Bobo as a puppy

Bobo as a puppy

Philo

Philo
Home sweet home!

Rose & Cookie

Rose & Cookie
Rescues from the Humane Society

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chapter 4

When I woke up I looked to the other side of the fire and saw Sage curled up with his dragon. I leaned over and woke him up. Then I called my wolf Starfall. He ran up to me almost perfectly black with a white star on his forehead. When Sage was fully awake I said to him “I think we should head down the mountain to the valley for directions… and food.” Sage nodded. Sage’s dragon made a strange gurgling sound and then bit Sage on the tip of his nose like he agreed to get food. When began to pack up are stuff fast because the spiders where really getting smelly. When we were finished we started down the mountain side. On the other side of the mountain we saw a medium sized village that we agreed to go to in the morning. When we woke we heard a lot of huba-bub from the village. We peaked through the trees at first and saw that the place was packed with everything you could imagine. From centaurs to dwarfs. From goblins to elves. All kinds of creatures gathered and talked there. We decided it was safe enough and walked into the village. Right from the start we were the center of attention. Or at least Sage’s dragon was.
“I’ll buy your dragon for a thousand gold pieces.”
“I’ll buy it for two thousand.”
“No no don’t give it to them give it to me I’ll give you five thousand gold pieces fer the dragon.”
“Gee,” Sage muttered to Cutter “They really want my dragon.” Sage and Cutter began to run away from the people they ran into a little hut on the outskirts of the town.
“Hello dearies. Would you like me to tell you your powers?
“Umm… Yeah I guess we would,” I said.
“Okay one at a time.” She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back and opened a door to another room. “Sit down in the circle of (cough cough) candles dearie. I looked at the floor and saw a circle of candles already lit. I stepped in and sat down. She took out a incent and lit it breathing in the sent. After a minute she looked up at me (she was still shorter then me when sitting down) “Righto, your powers enable you to control water and ice bending them to your will. Get the other one will you please.” With that she ushered me of to go get Sage.
“Your turn,” I muttered to him. After a minute or two he came out shaking a little and holding a huge deer skin bag of stuff. “What are you a sorcerer?”
“Yeah I am. You?”
“Ummm… I can control water and ice. Okay let’s go.” Sage and I walked around the city a little more hiding his dragon in the deer skin bag. We got some food and I got two black throwing stars that were supposed to kill the living and the dead. Walking around we heard a lot of stuff we heard that Akarage got a new king, Sepas of Kigna got married to his fourth wife, and we heard that the bone dragon were heading north. So we left the big city and entered a small forest. After we got through the forest we heard rushing water and we began to walk forward fast so we could quench our thirst. Just as we saw the river a big shadow loomed over us.



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment