Roadtrip

Rain and more Rain!

Rain and more Rain!

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Bobo as a puppy

Bobo as a puppy

Philo

Philo
Home sweet home!

Rose & Cookie

Rose & Cookie
Rescues from the Humane Society

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Colorado Road Trip

My dad and I took a trip to Colorado for a week. We got on the plane and flew to Denver were Tang-Papa picked us up and we went out to eat. After that we came back to his house and got the truck. It was big, yellow, and really cool. I loved it. We drove to our hotel right after that. The next day we left we drove day after day after day for 5 hours each day but we got to see some cool stuff. We saw the Grand Canyon, the Mesa Verday, Circus Olay O, and a ton more it was really fun. But I still liked getting home of course.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time with your dad. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool truck!! fun ride??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe, it's Aunt Kimi. The pics from your trip look very cool...and that truck is really something! Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you in Santa Barbara on your last leg of the adventure, Joe. Thanks for dinner, Sobs!!

    ReplyDelete