Thursday, February 11, 2010
VOTE HERE!!!!!!!!!!
OK, so my dad says he wants me to write about how we plant potatoes and take pictures of it and other stuff like that for my next couple of post but I think that this is my blog. So I should be doing stuff I want on my blog and not stuff for what he wants for a blog. If he really wants to do stuff like he wants me to he should make his own blog and write on that. Here you followers out there can vote for what you think I should do. And just because I lose does NOT mean I am going to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I vote potatoe updates AND!!! whatever else you want. Holly
ReplyDeletePS I was not coerced by your dad
i vote for you joe...it's your blog...u r right..u should write about your thoughts...ideas...interests...it's the "freedom of speech" and "freedom of the press" thats important !!! stand tall!! doesnt mean u cant listen to others!!
ReplyDeleteI should explain. I have an ulterior motive for asking for potato updates. We're going to try to do potatoes in San Francisco too! And since we're City slickers, we need all the tips we can get...
ReplyDeleteSay No to "Mr. PotatoHead"
ReplyDeleteTell your Dad to get his own life! Don't let the man keep you down. Reach for the stars
ReplyDeleteanonymous are you john?
ReplyDeleteHey Joe! While I AM interested in your potatoes and garden and stuff...you are right...this is YOUR blog! So do what you need to do.
ReplyDelete