Monday, February 1, 2010
Monday
Today I started piano lessons. It has been a long time since I played on the piano. I am also having drum lessons with the same teacher. We just had my sister Cate's birthday and coming up is mom and dad. We have half days for school because of teacher conferences. Tomorrow we have 4h and first aid. I am in charge of the money as the treasurer. AND ITS STILL RAINING!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for making Cate's birthday so special. You are a great kiddo. Now can you please pick up the wet towel you left on the bathroom floor? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteraining up there? not down here, hm. Sounds like you are doing lots of great things. Music is the best! and raising animals, and being responsible for money-good job!
ReplyDeletei love music the piano is the best!! in fact...billy joel's "piano man" is one of the best piano "sing along" songs ever hope u learn that one!!
ReplyDeleter u helping cate load up music on her i-pod?
ReplyDeletejoe u guys feel the earthquake yesterday?
ReplyDelete