Roadtrip

Rain and more Rain!

Rain and more Rain!

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Bobo as a puppy

Bobo as a puppy

Philo

Philo
Home sweet home!

Rose & Cookie

Rose & Cookie
Rescues from the Humane Society

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I cried and cried and cried. The drops fell down into the ash of our tree homes. Suddenly a thought popped into my mind. Me. It was my fault for leaving them. I could have saved them. I could have at least tried. Then I thought of the bone dragons. Evil. One word to describe them evil. They had destroyed a part of my life. The only good thing I had was my friend Sage.
Cutter was tired he could have fallen asleep in the ashes. To never wake up and die. No he thought wrong idea. I had to avenge my parents. Looking up at Sage he said “I am going to kill them.”
“Great now there are two crazy people out for revenge.” He smiled at Cutter and helped him up. “Come let’s see if we can find anything useful in the ash.
It was hard work finding stuff in the think ash. He kept thinking he might be passing right through his parents right now. In the end Cutter had found his dads sword, made out of a fallen star, and Sage had found a yew bow and willow shafts.
After they got some food from the neighbors around them they set off. 1. Cutter, Sage and the wolf that must have gone into a growth spurt because now Cutter could no longer carry it. Sage had decided that a full grown dragon would help a lot so on the way they would get his dragon. It was convenient because they had to go over the Mountain of Wisdom to get to other villages were they would seek out directions. They also hoped that they would find a trainer to train them their powers. Every elf had powers, but some decided to give their powers up to guard the city. His father was one.

1. Since full grown elf of Cutters kind only grows to be about 4 feet when fully grown they have to have wolfs to ride on and they have wolf-blood in them. The wolf blood part of us makes us grow short. Sage’s kind is the tall 7 feet wiry ones that pick who their bond will be. Once they find their bond they have a tough time bonding which makes my job easier.


They finally reached the 2.Mountain of Wisdom. When they finally reached the top they had been climbing for what seems like hours. Cutter and Sage panted in front of the cave. Then Sage stood up. “See you if I get out.” He said already heading for the mouth of the cave.
Cutter still panting stood up “wait I am coming with you.”
“You can’t, only chosen can enter otherwise the dragons will awake from their hibernation and that would not be to good would it now,” asked Sage.
“I guess not replied,” replied Cutter. Cutter watched as Sage walked into the cave. When he was out of site he heard a thump, gasp, and the sharp twang of an arrow. Cutter ran towards the cave forgetting about the promise he made to Sage.




2. It is said that on an lunar eclipse you can go to the Mountain of Wisdom and read signs on the moon that would tell your future if you could read the secret language.



coming soon chapter 3

1 comment:

  1. wow joe! this is great. you're a good story teller. I guess I'll have to call you about potatoes. Or we should tell your dad to blog about potatoes! ha

    ReplyDelete