Roadtrip

Rain and more Rain!

Rain and more Rain!

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Tiernan, Morgan, Potatoe's and me

Bobo as a puppy

Bobo as a puppy

Philo

Philo
Home sweet home!

Rose & Cookie

Rose & Cookie
Rescues from the Humane Society

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kindle!

Today I got my kindle at about 5pm. I ran out to the Fed.Ex truck in my socks which got soaked because of all the huge puddles! It was really exciting to get the kindle finally I rushed in and immediately began to use it. I bought a book called warriors which is a really good fantasy story I really like. It is about cats who live in clans and have tons of battles.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe...great blog! The Kindle sounds awesome, even tho I like good old-fashioned books too. LOL I heard that the Warriors series is supposed to be great, hope you enjoy. Your ranch looks beautiful, hope I can get up there someday to see it and the family. Take care, Aunt Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Aunt Kimi,

    The kindle is very cool. I also like old-fashion books. I think the warriors series is the best series in the world except for maybe the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete